December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas, My Beloved's!!!

I cannot believe we are at the last week of the year. As we remember and love on Jesus by seeing Him in everything...the nativity scene, twinkling lights, homemade bread, abundant gifts that remind us of our blessings, and the beautiful holiday songs that help us to remember the reason for the season...I wanted to take a moment out to tell you all how loved and precious you are to me. It has been a roller coaster of a year, but the Lord has blessed my children and I immeasurably with changes and growth.

I am very much looking forward to 2015, and a year of progress and consistency. Through myself I constantly fail, but by keeping my eyes on Jesus I will reign successful in this new year to spend more time with you and follow God's leading in my ministry service, writing, and creativity. So that being said, I am committing myself to YOU this year...yes, to you through following God's lead to serve you through this blog. I will be posting (without fail) an article every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, beginning with the first post on January 2, 2015 (there will also be a January 1st freebie post, because how could I NOT wish you a happy new year)??? There will also be giveaways throughout the year, FB parties, and special Bible study sharing. I look forward to enjoying fellowship and sharing closer with you in this coming year. A year of opportunities, possibilities, and hope!
I want to wish each and every one of you a blessed Christmas full of love, prayers, appreciation, and memories amongst your family and friends. Every day is a gift, and the best is yet to come!!!

Blessings,
Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment