October 8, 2014

Hello, Beautiful Readers

I am so sorry for my absence this past 6 weeks. I have taken some time to pray and be led by the Lord as to my blog, ministry, and what lies ahead. And as always, He Speaks! I am so grateful for a relationship with Jesus that allows me to speak directly with the Father.

I have a new series of blogs on different topics that I will be doing, as well as leading a Bible study that I would love to welcome you to be a part of! I will be co-leading with Women's Bible Cafe in our upcoming study of Jeremiah. For the link to sign up for the study, or for more details, you may find us at the following link: Women's Bible Cafe . I will be leading a group that meets online at 9am Monday mornings, and also one that meets online at 4:30am on Wednesdays. But there are also several other groups with wonderful and blessed leaders that you can choose from. We have groups every day of the week, and our study will begin on October 20th!

 If you have any questions at all regarding that, please feel free to leave a comment below, or text me at 530-314-9109, or email me at mylifeinchrist2012@gmail.com . Be sure to check back tomorrow for my newest blog post which is focused on "Accountability"! You are all a blessing and an encouragement to me!

 Blessings, and I appreciate each and every one of you!
~Debbie~

No comments:

Post a Comment